Monday, March 14, 2016

a full life

i didn't update last monday because i ate A LOT  of good stuff on sunday.  the kids cooked food and made an awesome coconut cake for my birthday.

however on wednesday i jumped on the scale and found that i had lost 6 pounds.  6 pounds in 6 weeks. not too shabby.

i have no trouble sticking with the goal of keeping breakfast to 300 calories.  the exercising goal i've been doing well with also.  the eating after 7 pm i only struggle with on the two days i work because my schedule is 9-7 and i want a snack when i get home.  keeping snacks for the day to 300 is also a challenge.  as these were my four goals i am going to just keep working at them until they just come naturally and i don't HAVE to think about them.

we went away this weekend and also ate good food and probably a little too much, but i really tried to eat less than i normally would have.  however, i'm not weighing myself today and i'm going to try to not weigh until next monday.

the magic numbers that i have figured out by using the sparkpeople site, are to keep my calories eaten at about 1600 or less and my calories burned by exercise at about 400.  that gives me the perfect number of 1200 which should allow me to lose at least 2 lbs a week.  however that is only if i don't eat too many calories later in the day.

i'm not going to make any new goals for this week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing well. Proud of you. I'm trying to get more exercise in..but it's really difficult. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete