Tuesday, August 4, 2015

step one

step one


these are the 20 week ultrasound pictures of my five precious grandsons
i've always kept them on the table next to my bed.
i've moved them to a shelf in the livingroom where i will see them all day long.
and where everyone who comes into my home will see them.  
i've printed out and framed this prayer


this is step one.

watching a video of a pastor preaching about abortion
he said these undercover videos of planned parenthood employees talking about selling dead baby parts  ......had undone him..........
i'm undone too.  saying i'm prolife is no longer enough. just wearing a tee shirt with a logo is not enough.  i have never done enough.  i have never prayed enough.  i have never spoken out enough.
55 million dead babies since roe v wade.  not to mention the one who died before.
if thats not bad enough.....if killing your child is not bad enough.....dealing in dead baby parts....
i'm rambling
my thoughts are all over the place, but my focus right now is going to be on prayers.
God is showing me that i can't be silent.  i know that. i've been silent too long.  
55 million.  just think about that............
some of those 55 million are family members.  and i was silent.   
i don't yet know what i'm going to do.  
people have been praying, protesting, loving
and yet 55 million dead  and no remorse.


*disclaimer for anyone who is wondering:  i have never had an abortion and when i say family i am referring to my extended family, not my children.



No comments:

Post a Comment