Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day #29 my sunday

my day started at 6 am.  coffee and out to my garden to sit and drink my coffee.  it's finally warm enough in the mornings to do that, but i did wear a sweater.
a 2.5 mile walk
church
pastor talked about paying attention to how we speak this week.  no boasting. no talking about ourselves. no facebook selfies.  he dislikes facebook.
home for lunch
up to bangor to pick up my new futon for my guest/craft room.  i love it!  its a queen size, oak, with an 8" innerspring mattress.
home to sit in my little pool i bought for the boys (and me)  as we have finally gotten some pretty warm temperatures. the pool is just the right size for jeff and i to lounge in with a drink in our hand.
then putting the futon together
doing a few houseworky things
a nice fresh salad for dinner with peanuts and cheese
now a cup of chai latte
not a bad day at all.

1 comment: